Trying to market your business can feel, well, very overwhelming.
There are so many platforms to worry about, so much content to create, and just the general feeling like you’re missing something if you’re not following the latest trends.
But I promise that it doesn’t have to be that way!
Creating your marketing content can be a far more seamless process than you might think.
Make Content Creation Easy
In this episode of the Captain Coder Podcast, I have on special guest Krissy Buck, chair of the WSU Tech Digital Marketing program.
She and I will cover multiple ways you can not only encourage your audience to create content for you, but also how to:
- Engage with your audience to create those authentic connections and conversations
- Use other people to promote your service for you
- Create one anchor piece of content (video)
- Break up your that anchor content so it can be reused and repurposed across multiple platforms
- Repeat that content for the best effectiveness
If you are feeling the marketing overwhelm and you just want to make it all easier – and get some time back in your day – you don’t want to miss this episode!